Hello, I would like to talk about a set of people who we have always worked with since the start of Connect to English. These are the Au-pairs who work for families that live in or around Colchester and also talk about the English courses for Au-pairs that we are planning for the New Year. Reasons […]
It is well-accepted that to succeed in the world of business today you need to have a good command of the English language. General, Special Purposes and Business English courses are very popular the world over and indeed, it seems that people everywhere, from someone working in their own Information Technology business in Slovakia to […]
Do you have a good grasp of the English language? Have you ever wondered about the origins of the English language as it is spoken in Britain and in the wider world today? For many speakers, they are aware of the rich and varying input that the English language has gained over the centuries from […]
Why do an ESOL course? Do you have problems making yourself understood in English? Do you live in England and need to communicate with people you meet in everyday life but find it difficult or near impossible? Do you want to be able to get a job here or speak to your doctor or your […]
- About Us
- Course Prices
- Connect to English blog
- Contact Us
- Help yourself to IELTS success in Academic Writing January 24, 2012
- Tips on study for Academic Reading test for IELTS January 20, 2012
- Welcome to the Connect2English Blog June 18, 2010
- Organise yourself for IELTS success January 11, 2012
- Volunteering as an English teacher October 31, 2017
- English courses for Au-pairs October 13, 2017
- Spanish Language and Culture November 2, 2016
- The Language of Global Business October 26, 2016
- toczenie cnc: Precisely what I was looking for, thankyou for put...
- fitness: I really enjoy reading through on this site, i...
- Torri Kremer: Great blog you have got here.. It’s hard to find...
- Umpire training academy: I am very interested with this website.It is verry...