Below is a very amusing news article written by Kevin Rawlinson of the BBC on 11th February 2015 about the usefulness (or not) of interpreter apps from Google and Microsoft. Kevin went on a trip to Bilbao in the Basque Country then on to the Spanish mainland where he trialled the app to hilarious results. […]
Hi Everybody or should I say Hola! It’s that time again when many of us are thinking about sunnier climes or faraway places to get away to, especially if you’re from the UK and are fed up of braving the cold. So where are you t hinking of going this year? I like to visit […]
Hello again. Just a few words on a subject that often comes up in my day-to day teaching and that is the one about whether it’s good to be able to speak Spanish or not if you are the owner of a residence in Spain as a second home or a holiday appartment. Well let’s […]
- About Us
- Course Prices
- Connect to English blog
- Contact Us
- Help yourself to IELTS success in Academic Writing January 24, 2012
- Tips on study for Academic Reading test for IELTS January 20, 2012
- Welcome to the Connect2English Blog June 18, 2010
- Organise yourself for IELTS success January 11, 2012
- Spanish Language and Culture November 2, 2016
- The Language of Global Business October 26, 2016
- Open Evening for Connect to English with CABE UK September 30, 2016
- Thinking about learning a new language? May 17, 2016
- toczenie cnc: Precisely what I was looking for, thankyou for put...
- fitness: I really enjoy reading through on this site, i...
- Torri Kremer: Great blog you have got here.. It’s hard to find...
- Umpire training academy: I am very interested with this website.It is verry...