Hello All, I want to tell you about some new Services now being offered by Connect to English. French I am often asked about French classes. I am pleased to announce that we can now provide French language lessons from Beginner to Advanced on a one-to-one basis. See our contact page for further details. Spanish [...]
Good morning readers, I hope everyone is well. One thing I haven’t written on since the launch of my website and my language teaching service is the International language holiday market. Why do people learn foreign languages? Of course the answer is for different reasons. Some people learn purely for work purposes – perhaps they [...]
Hello, I am working on launching some new pages on the Connect to English website to let you know about the other services we can offer you in addition to English language teaching. One of these will be about our Spanish language service. Teaching Spanish is not new for us but I would like to [...]
Hi All, How are you doing? Thank you to all who are keeping up with my blog and thanks for your kind comments. For the latest post, I thought to write a post on practical study tips for second language learning and how little things can help you make aquiring those language skills a little [...]
The Power of a Second Language in Africa – By Bolaji Sofoluwe It is very interesting how much people talk about how the world is becoming a global village. What’s more interesting is the way not many people understand and realise the importance of a second language! Since Africa is my speciality where it comes [...]
Hello Readers, I have been away for a while – work related (and also a little bit unwell) – but will be writing some more fresh articles now which I hope you will enjoy and find informative. Connect to English is going to have a new guest blogger (ETK Consulting) shortly who is going to [...]
Hola! Welcome to our Conversational Spanish language learning spot. Hope you enjoyed last weeks lesson on saying ‘hello’. Today we’re looking at ways to say who you are and where you’re from. Firstly, asking someones name/saying your name: What’s your name? Como se llama usted? (The double ll sound is pronounced like the ‘y’ in [...]
Hello People, Have you ever thought about learning Spanish? Should you learn Spanish? Is it true that Spanish is one of the most important languages in the world today? Given that there are almost 500 million Spanish speakers worldwide is probably a valid reason to consider learning. 20 countries speak it as their first language [...]
- About Us
- Examinations & Certification
- Course Information & Prices
- Help yourself to IELTS success in Academic Writing January 24, 2012
- Tips on study for Academic Reading test for IELTS January 20, 2012
- Welcome to the Connect2English Blog June 18, 2010
- Organise yourself for IELTS success January 11, 2012
- Update on what’s new at Connect to English May 14, 2013
- New Spanish for Business and Travel course April 29, 2013
- What’s happening at Connect to English? April 29, 2013
- Business English-why you need it March 18, 2013
- Web Hosting: Precisely what I was searching for, thanks for...
- toczenie cnc: Precisely what I was looking for, thankyou for put...
- fitness: I really enjoy reading through on this site, i...
- Ned Colbath: "Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an e...