Hello, When you think of learning a new language, what do you think of? Do you expect to learn the grammar and vocabulary, conversation skills, writing, listening skills etc? Of course you do. But what else do you think might be essential for good language learning and an enjoyable experience? I’m referring of course, to […]
So you’re thinking about learning a new language? Maybe you have been thinking about it for a while now, but haven’t had the confidence to make that move? Below are some tips that can help you in the right direction and hopefully start you off on a fantastic journey of discovery that will enhance your […]
Hi and welcome to our new feature on the Connect to English blog focusing on Conversational Spanish. We don’t only offer English language courses to suit a range of learners but we also hold fun, practical Spanish language courses in Colchester. Every week from now, we are going to show you some easy ways to […]
Hi All, I want to ask you a question. Do you speak a language other than your native one and if so, what were your reasons for learning it? Well ok, that may be two questions, but I’d like to talk today about learning a different language and the benefits (or otherwise) we gain for […]
- About Us
- Course Prices
- Connect to English blog
- Contact Us
- Help yourself to IELTS success in Academic Writing January 24, 2012
- Tips on study for Academic Reading test for IELTS January 20, 2012
- Welcome to the Connect2English Blog June 18, 2010
- Organise yourself for IELTS success January 11, 2012
- Volunteering as an English teacher October 31, 2017
- English courses for Au-pairs October 13, 2017
- Spanish Language and Culture November 2, 2016
- The Language of Global Business October 26, 2016
- toczenie cnc: Precisely what I was looking for, thankyou for put...
- fitness: I really enjoy reading through on this site, i...
- Torri Kremer: Great blog you have got here.. It’s hard to find...
- Umpire training academy: I am very interested with this website.It is verry...