Are you going away this year? Or perhaps you are coming to England for your holiday? Whatever, you will almost certainly need to be able to communicate in the language of the country you are visiting. Why then not consider taking one of our holiday language courses? If you are coming to East Anglia, why […]
Good morning readers, I hope everyone is well. One thing I haven’t written on since the launch of my website and my language teaching service is the International language holiday market. Why do people learn foreign languages? Of course the answer is for different reasons. Some people learn purely for work purposes – perhaps they […]
- About Us
- Course Prices
- Connect to English blog
- Contact Us
- Help yourself to IELTS success in Academic Writing January 24, 2012
- Tips on study for Academic Reading test for IELTS January 20, 2012
- Welcome to the Connect2English Blog June 18, 2010
- Organise yourself for IELTS success January 11, 2012
- Volunteering as an English teacher October 31, 2017
- English courses for Au-pairs October 13, 2017
- Spanish Language and Culture November 2, 2016
- The Language of Global Business October 26, 2016
- toczenie cnc: Precisely what I was looking for, thankyou for put...
- fitness: I really enjoy reading through on this site, i...
- Torri Kremer: Great blog you have got here.. It’s hard to find...
- Umpire training academy: I am very interested with this website.It is verry...