Hello All or should we say Bonjour! Welcome to our first French language blog. You may have already visited our new French language page. If not, why don’t you take a moment to have a look? French has always been a popular language – indeed it was and often still is the first language taught […]
Hi Readers, Some thoughts on the hot topic debate of which is best – the traditional classroom with real-life teachers and students, or the opportunities and ease offered by the cyber world of online tuition that is now increasing in popularity. Personally, I have always taught my classes in the traditional way, that is, face […]
- About Us
- Course Prices
- Connect to English blog
- Contact Us
- Help yourself to IELTS success in Academic Writing January 24, 2012
- Tips on study for Academic Reading test for IELTS January 20, 2012
- Welcome to the Connect2English Blog June 18, 2010
- Organise yourself for IELTS success January 11, 2012
- Volunteering as an English teacher October 31, 2017
- English courses for Au-pairs October 13, 2017
- Spanish Language and Culture November 2, 2016
- The Language of Global Business October 26, 2016
- toczenie cnc: Precisely what I was looking for, thankyou for put...
- fitness: I really enjoy reading through on this site, i...
- Torri Kremer: Great blog you have got here.. It’s hard to find...
- Umpire training academy: I am very interested with this website.It is verry...