Do you have a good grasp of the English language? Have you ever wondered about the origins of the English language as it is spoken in Britain and in the wider world today? For many speakers, they are aware of the rich and varying input that the English language has gained over the centuries from […]
The following article taken from the BBC News magazine this month demonstrates beautifully how language is a living, breathing thing. We have borrowed, adapted, soaked up and absorbed many thousands of words over centuries from other languages and countries. The English language as we now know it and speak it today is an amalgamation of […]
- About Us
- Course Prices
- Connect to English blog
- Contact Us
- Help yourself to IELTS success in Academic Writing January 24, 2012
- Tips on study for Academic Reading test for IELTS January 20, 2012
- Welcome to the Connect2English Blog June 18, 2010
- Organise yourself for IELTS success January 11, 2012
- Spanish Language and Culture November 2, 2016
- The Language of Global Business October 26, 2016
- Open Evening for Connect to English with CABE UK September 30, 2016
- Thinking about learning a new language? May 17, 2016
- toczenie cnc: Precisely what I was looking for, thankyou for put...
- fitness: I really enjoy reading through on this site, i...
- Torri Kremer: Great blog you have got here.. It’s hard to find...
- Umpire training academy: I am very interested with this website.It is verry...