Connect to English offers short Holiday English courses to people visiting the Colchester area (these can be from one day to two weeks in duration.)
The types of Holiday English courses on offer are:
- Refresher English courses – short one to three days. These are for you if you already have a basic grasp of English but want to ‘refresh’ your knowledge
- Beginner English courses – If you have never studied English and feel like taking a relaxed short course while you are holidaying in Colchester
- Intensive English – One to two week courses designed for people who already know some English and want to improve their level.
You may wish to add a special interest element to these courses. Below is a list of activities we can offer:
- English with the opportunity to try local cuisine and local produce which includes visits to specialist farm shops/food outlets/teashops/ speciality restaurants etc
- English with Local History. The rich and ancient history of Colchester with tours/visits to sights/lectures and talks/museums
- English with Cultural Activities such as theatre/local live music/shows/galleries
- English with Nature which can include going on wildlife walks/talks/visits to local nature reserves/bird watching/nature watches
For information on our local wildlife and walks click on the link below.
*All tours, lectures and guided walks will be with a local expert. Of course, Connect to English can tailor-make any of these programmes to suit your individual requirements and we are happy to discuss any questions you may have.
For up-to-date- information and ideas on what to do in Colchester click here
Use the enquiry form on our contact page to request further information or call us now on 01206 504277.