If you live in the UK and want to speak English for everyday purposes and to be able to communicate well then you need to enrol on one of our ESOL courses (English for speakers of other languages.) Cambridge English Skills for Life (Sfl) is designed for people living or studying in the UK and is developed to test English skills.
Our ESOL courses not only improves your English language skills but also allows you to get to know something about England, its people and its culture helping make living in the UK an easier and more fulfilling experience.
What will I learn?
- Shopping at the supermarket and local shops
- Making travel arrangements
- Health matters such as visiting the doctor
- Job applications
- Asking questions and asking for information
- People and community such as talking about yourself, your family and where you live
- Greetings and introductions
- English in official situations e.g. local councils and schools
You can study ESOL with us from Beginner level (Entry 1) through to Advanced (Level 2) and these courses can lead to you taking an ESOL examination if required. One to one ESOL courses at any level can also be arranged.
Use the enquiry form on the contact page to request further information or call us now on 01206 504277.
Our next ESOL for Beginners course (Entry 1) will start in September 2015 at the Hythe Community Centre, Colchester. It will run for 10 weeks and classes will take place during the day. Dates and Times to be confirmed.
For enrollment or further details call 01206 504277 or go to our contact page.
You can find out more about ESOL Skills for Life (Sfl) courses by clicking on the link below.